Memorial Day Quotes 2017: Today, I will share my best Best Memorial Day Quotes Sayings collection of with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest memorial day quotes and sayings for Facebook and best memorial day weekend quotes which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh inspirational memorial day quotes sayings you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good memorial day quotes for Facebook with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic memorial day military quotes and sayings.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more memorial day quotes images so that you will always get the best memorial day thank you quotes and sayings.
Memorial Day Quotes 2017 Images
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this memorial day wishes quotes collection for you.
1. There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
2. It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
3. Somewhere out there today,
In a land far, far away.
A soldier rides patrol,
Knowing not what may unfold.
4. A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
5. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
6. A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
7. He keeps watch, as he rides,
Over dangerous countryside.
Roadside bomb, could be hit.
Scary, by this soldier doesn’t quit.
8. The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.
9. What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
10. I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.
11. Think about Mom and Dad,
About the good times had,
State-side, how long here?
Back to watching, a little fear.
12. What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of USA.
13. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
14. There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
15. This was a good day,
To think and to pray.
Strange, that prayer is so right,
When there could be a fire fight.
16. How important it is for us to recognize and celebrated our real heroes and she-roes.
17. They hover as a cloud of witnesses above this Nation.
18. Extremism in the defence of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
19. Wheel back into base,
Tomorrow, another ride to face.
Convoys done for the day,
Looks like rains on its way.
20. Own only what you can always carry with you Know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.
21. The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
22. As a memorial, I’d like a statue. Not of me, but a little modern statue, in marble or bronze, maybe of a bird, in a park where children could play and people going by could see it. On it, I’d just like it to say: ‘Maeve Binchy, storyteller’ and people could look at the name and remember that they’d seen it somewhere else.
23. Nerve racking job but boring too,
But that’s what soldier’s do.
So many over here, none alike,
Who have gladly joined this fight?
24. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
25. Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices.
26. Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
27. Freedom has a high cost,
Lives given, the ultimate loss.
That cost they willingly give,
So, freedom can continue to live.
28. And they who for their country die shall fill an honoured grave, for glory lights the soldier’s tomb, and beauty weeps the brave.
29. For love of country, they accepted death.
30. History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.
31. So, we remember today,
All those who went away-
And gave their lives, that we,
Might live here and stay free.
32. Thank You for the deed you did, thank you for serving the nation in the difficult time, thank you for keeping us safe from all the troubles. It’s because of all the soldiers we are living a peaceful life. Thank you for everything.
33. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
34. If we love our country, we should also love our countrymen.
35. Someone’s child, left long ago, a strange land, someone’s foe.
36. Memorial Day is a time to honour, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
37. Decoration Day is the most beautiful of our national holidays. The grim cannon has turned into palm branches, and the shell and shrapnel into peach blossoms.
38. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
39. An unmarked grave, fields of green, resting quiet, just eighteen.
40. The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it and one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission.
41. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.
42. Thomas Jefferson once said, ‘We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.’ And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying.
43. Winds of freedom, wash us now, remember him, this I vow.
44. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
45. Memorial Day is a time to honour, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
46. Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
47. Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country.
48. In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.
49. On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation.
50. Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.
51. There was nothing macho about the war at all. We were a bunch of scared kids who had a job to do.
52. Thank You for the deed you did, thank you for serving the nation in the difficult time, thank you for keeping us safe from all the troubles. It’s because of all the soldiers we are living a peaceful life. Thank you for everything.
53. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
54. Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders.
55. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.
56. Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country. Happy Memorial Day.
57. 137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America’s most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed – it remains a day to honour those who died defending our freedom and democracy.
58. Government’s first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives. Thank you.
59. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
60. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
61. Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.
62. America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valour.
63. We come, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them.
64. There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.
65. Brothers and Sisters at rest we never forget the gift you give we still receive how you could know so young that your battle at all cost must be won.
66. On what rests the hope of the republic? One country, one language, one flag.
67. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
68. We come, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them.
69. Brothers and Sisters at rest may we, in your eyes pass your test and one day, and with honour join your ranks.
70. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
71. I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.
72. Soldiers have to fight two battles continuously in their life. One on the field and the second off the field and have to win both continuously. A grand Salute to them. Thank You.
73. Every day is memorable day.
74. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.
75. Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.
76. Their souls rose and cried alarm when they heard the sudden wail of stricken freedom and along the gale saw her eternal banner quivering wide.
77. Memories are so nice.
78. Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
79. The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
80. There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.
81. It’s our day Jana.
82. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
83. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
84. And they who for their country die shall fill an honoured grave, for glory lights the soldier’s tomb, and beauty weeps the brave.
85. Today is the day when we meet last year.
86. The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
87. You remember that day when we meet?
88. All we have the freedom. All we use or know. This our fathers bought for us long, long ago.
89. Last year memorable day.
90. A long time ago this day. The unspeakable took place. So, let us not think who won or lost. Instead, let us pray, for the ones who cannot say for peace tomorrow and today.
91. Remember those who served before.
Remember those who are no more.
Remember those who serve today.
Remember them as we eat and play.
Remember our protectors-
Who are not home today.
Remember them all on Memorial Day.
92. The feeling of patriotism is all about supporting your country in good and bad, in giving your life and comforts for the nation just like our army men and women. Warm wishes to you on Memorial Day.
93. Let’s support and defend our soldiers,
Whose hardships are brutal and cruel?
Whose discipline we can’t imagine,
Who follow each order and rule?
94. Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honour their sacrifice.
95. Here’s to those who choose to be warriors
And their helpers good and true;
They’re fighting for American values;
They’re fighting for me and you.
96. And each man stands with his face in the light of his own drawn sword. Ready to do what a hero can.
97. Let’s respect them for their courage;
They’re ready to do what’s right
To keep America safe,
So, we can sleep better at night.
98. Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.
99. Let’s honour our military,
The men and women who serve,
Whose dedication to our country
Does not falter, halt or swerve.
100. The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.
Memorial Day Quotes 2017 for Facebook
Related Tags: Memorial Day Quotes 2017, Best Memorial Day Quotes Sayings, Memorial Day Quotes And Sayings for Facebook, Memorial Day Quotes Images, Memorial Day Wishes.