Anime Quotes: Today, I will share my best collection of ‘Sad Anime Quotes’ with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best Anime Quotes About Friendship – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest ‘Anime Quotes About Death’ and best ‘Anime Quotes About Life’ which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh ‘Anime Quotes Wallpaper’ you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good ‘Anime Relationship Quotes’ with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic ‘Anime Quotes with Pictures’.
From my side, I will make sure to update this Anime Quotes Funny collection with more ‘Anime Love Quotes Tagalog’ so that you will always get the best ‘Anime Quotes Facebook’
Anime Quotes in English with Images for Tumblr
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my Anime Quotes About Love collection with your friends, and I will update this Anime Quotes About Pain collection for you.
Anime Quotes Images
1. All we can do is live until the day we die. Control what we can…and fly free!
2. Fear is not evil. It tells you what weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder.
3. In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a monster.
4. If you simply obey orders without question to protect your master, that isn’t your greatest wish, but your greatest tragedy.
5. Whatever you lose, you’ll find it again. But what you throw away you’ll never get back.
Anime Quotes English
6. You are already dead.
7. The world is not beautiful, and that is why it is beautiful.
8. The world is cruel, but also very beautiful.
9. When you give up, that’s when the game ends
10. We weep for the blood of a bird, but not for the blood of a fish. Blessed are those with a voice. If the dolls could speak, no doubt they’d scream, “I didn’t want to become human.
Anime Love Quotes Images
11. Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! Those are the facts of this world! And you will all surrender to them, you pig in human clothing!
12. You can’t judge how beautiful a girl really is by the way she looks.
13. There are no miracles in this world. There is only coincidence and necessity, and what people make of it.
14. There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.
15. You’re going to carry that weight.
Anime Birthday Quotes
16. Inside my mind, there’s a beautiful cup. A very beautiful, clear cup. And tiny drops kept falling into it, ‘drip, drip, drip’, slowly but steadily, every day. And today, I felt the cup had finally become completely full.
17. Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all you might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.
18. Books shed light unto the darkness. Darkness retreats one letter, one line, one page at a time and someday everything in the world will become clear.
19. The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s apathy.
20. If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!
However, Heaven can only show you the way. You must walk the path yourself.
Anime Quotes Love
21. I’m not going to die. Because I’m the one who will protect you.
22. There is nothing more noble and beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God.
23. Whereas an Otaku is a true connoisseur of the culture, showing the same reverence and respectful distance which any true expert.
24. Even if I die you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. Live to see why a weak girl like me ended up here… and the reason why you and I met.
25. Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war. War will never cease to exist… reasons can be thought up after the fact… Human nature pursues strife.
Anime Lover Quotes
26. In any world line, any time, any place, I love you.
27. A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body.
28. Man proposes, God disposes.
29. Life in Japan, nowadays, is nothing like a Kurosawa movie, and only the contemptible Weeaboo thinks that it is. In order to be a whole, well-rounded Otaku, you need to be up on Japanese popular culture, as much as you may be up on anime, samurai philosophy or the canon of Square Enix games.
30. Even if I die, you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. Live to see why a weak girl like me ended up here… And the reason you and I met.
31. If I don’t have to do it, I won’t. If I have to do it, I’ll make it quick.
32. People are born weak, but we have the freedom to defy our weaknesses and struggle to change ourselves.
33. Getting dumped always makes a man stronger, but then again, men aren’t meant to pursue happiness.
34. Life is basically like a soap bubble.
It rides on the wind, flying here and there,
…And before you realize it, pop! It’s gone.
When it’s about to disappear, you think that you could’ve flown a bit higher.
But by the time, it’s already too late.
35. Once I’m dead, I won’t even be able to remember you. So, I’ll win, no matter what. I’ll live, no matter what.
36. Hero? No! We’re pirates! I love heroes but I don’t want to be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat.
37. Once you taste poison, you might as well finish the meal. If it comes to that you would make as fine a dish as any.
38. I don’t care if no one like me, I wasn’t created in this world to entertain everyone.
39. Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please… from now on, go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them.
40. I’ve watched anime before too… Evangel ion, was it?
41. There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.
42. People are like dice, a certain Frenchman said that. You throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing. People are free because they can do that. Everyone’s circumstances are different, but no matter how small the choice, at the very least, you can throw yourself. It’s not chance or fate. It’s the choice you made.
43. You’re so unfair. To leave into your own world…Don’t leave me alone.
44. Katak dalam kolam tak’kan pernah tahu dalamnya lautan.
45. Life is basically like a soap bubble. It rides on the wind, flying here and there. And before you realize it, pop! It’s gone. When it’s about to disappear, you think that you could’ve flown a bit higher. But by the time, it’s already too late.
46. Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it’s said that they get the urge to go on a journey.
47. The truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
48. Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to those truths, you pig who fawn over clothing.
49. A person is very strong… when he seeks to protect something.
50. I’ve been looking out at the world through windows I’ve opened across the net. It’s an extremely close-minded and twisted world.
51. Books can also provoke emotions. And emotions sometimes are even more troublesome than ideas. Emotions have led people to do all sorts of things they later regret-like, oh, throwing a book at someone else.
52. If you keep staring at me, I’ll hit you.
53. The journey is no fun, if you Know where you’re going.
54. When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.
55. Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks with triple thick glasses and this is probably a demented otaku with smelly feet. So, catching him will be a breeze.
56. When you become big enough to wear this, they’ll come for you. You’ll probably be 17. It will be spring. Get on the ship. There, your ability will be needed. Then you’ll be… free from solitude.
57. Humankind cannot gain something without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is Alchemy’s First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one, and only, truth.
58. Lying tears hurt others. Lying, lying tears hurt others. Lying smiles hurt oneself.
59. We, the people with special powers use our abilities for peace. That’s the mission that was given to us by the World.
60. Even when our eyes are closed, there’s a whole world that exists outside ourselves and our dreams.
61. Resignation is what kills people. Once they’ve rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.
62. Maumee works hard and he’s very thoughtful. He likes hardships, so he’s very useful.
63. I’ll make you so in love with me, that every time our lips touch, you’ll die a little death.
64. Whatever happens, happens.
65. Worry? That’s a strange thing to say. There’s no way anyone would be worried about me. Besides, we’re all going to be enemies eventually.
66. Words cut deeper than knives. A knife can be pulled out, words are embedded into out soul.
67. I feel like I’m lost in an anime movie” I said, as Coyote picked the thing up. “One of the tentacle-monster ones.” Most of them were X-rated and ended up with a lot of dead people.
68. When you healed this tree, I felt like the leaves waved and made gentle sounds. Maybe the tree was saying thank you.
69. In this world, not everything will be won by justice. If you want to win, you have to learn how to.
70. There is no such thing as a perfect drawing, especially if you’re amateur.
71. You don’t watch anime?!
Such a statement would be unbelievable, were it not the 21st century? Common sense in this era must have been completely different.
72. People are only what they think of themselves.
73. Spoiling stories… is an unforgivable sin in this world.
74. If you don’t understand, I’ll stay with you until you do.
75. Just be you and you’ll be fine.
76. Radical Edwards’s profile? He’s a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien.
77. People should be doubted. Many people misunderstand this concept. Doubting people is just a part of getting to know them. What many people call ‘trust’ is really just giving up on trying to understand others, and that very act is far worse than doubting. It is actually ‘apathy.
78. Believe it! Believe it! Naruto yelled.
79. The times when you want to cry are when you have to try your hardest. That’s why I decided I’ll cry in general. Then, when I have to shed tears for a time when I really want to cry, my tears would have run dry.
80. Whether you’re sad, you’re a mess, or you’ve hit rock bottom, you still have to play! That’s how people like us survive.
81. I have always been afraid… Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am scared to death just treading on your shadow.
82. In the midst of the vagaries of life, they provide us a trip to the land of goodness and fairies, of imaginations and possibilities.
83. Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.
84. The world, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.
85. Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils.
86. Mozart’s telling us from up the sky, “Go on a journey,” he’s saying.
87. An eye for an eye my friend.
88. There are things that cannot be taken back. But the world will keep on spinning whether you laugh or you cry.
89. I don’t exist. But even if I do that’s still none of your business.
90. If you’re that obsessed with someone, why would you kill her? Humans are full of contradictions.
91. Keep flying higher, so that others are inspired to fly with you.
92. Every book is a good one, except for the ones that aren’t. Which there hardly ever are.
93. The things that stress me out haven’t changed. But I don’t want to lose anything. So, I thought that at least I would change. I’m lucky…that I’m afraid of losing something.
94. You’re like a plant. Very pure… so opposite from me that it surprises me. Maybe I can stay pure if I don’t have to deal with people.
95. Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie.
96. So you have to accept facts as fact.
97. But it must be inconvenient to not be able to remember your name. I’ll give you my last name, if you want.
98. There are only two paths you can choose. You can sit quietly and be selected out of this world, or you can adapt and change.
99. A smile is the best way to get oneself out of a tight spot, even if it is a fake one. Surprisingly enough, everyone takes it at face value. I read that in a book.
100. The only thing altruism will get you here is a boot stomping on your head.
Anime Quotes in English
- Best Love Quotes
- Best Miss You Quotes
- Best Happiness Quotes
- Best Friendship Quotes
- Best Thank You Quotes
Related Tags: Sad Anime Quotes About Pain, Best Anime Love Quotes, Funny Anime Quotes About Darkness, Cute Anime Quotes About Life, Inspirational Anime Quotes, Depressing Anime Quotes About Love, Famous Anime Quotes About Loneliness, Inspiring Anime Quotes Tumblr.