1. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
2. After a girl is grown, her little brothers now her protectors seem like big brothers.
3. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.
4. There is no buddy like a brother.
5. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
6. When brothers agree, no fortress is as strong as their everyday life
7. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
8. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.
9. Big brother doesn’t like all these little brothers looking at it.
10. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.
11. A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
12. Brothers who play together stay together.
13. When you care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because of it its mind that gets angry, but the heart still cares.
14. She had always wanted a brother, and she had one now. Sebastian, it was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.
15. It takes two men to make one brother.
16. Brother stand in my pirate’s wrestle with me sometimes let me win be my superhero.
17. I have found that a brother us a friend provided by nature.
18. Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.
19. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.
20. Brothers are best buddies.
21. Brothers don’t shake hands, and they got to hug.
22. I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.
23. Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have, and I do not now. I live in his glow.
24. The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.
25. Brother and sister, together as a friend, ready to face whatever life sends.
26. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.
27. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
28. Brother is a person who is there when you need him, someone who picks you up when you fall, a person who sticks up for you when no one else will a brother is always a friend.
29. Even the biggest of boulders, cannot knock shoulder to shoulder.
30. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
31. A friend is a brother who was once a bother.
32. Brothers make the best friend.
33. Be grateful when you older brothers growl you, and when they tell you what to do and. Beautiful they are just trying to fulfill their duty of protecting you.
34. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy, and how I love him too.
35. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
36. Being sister and brother means there for each other.
37. When you look at your life, the greatest happiness is family happiness.
38. Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.
39. There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.
40. I smile because you are my brother I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
41. I am blessed to have a brother like you. My constant enemy but always there to make my day happy birthday.
42. Men will never fly because flying is for angles.
43. Brothers do not necessarily have to say anything to each other they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
44. A brother is a friend God gave you a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
45. But the dreams were not forgotten, just wrapped and packed away in the hope that she could take them out and dust them off one day.
46. My little ears are listening to everything you say I am learning how to grow up to be like you.
47. The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother, and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.
48. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
49. Hi, bro, you may not know that you are the best gift I ever got, I will always be there with you in every ups and down of life.
50. Big brother, my little eyes watching all you say and do and when I grow up big and tall, I want to be like you.
51. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, you are tearing up the grass. We are not raising grass Dad would reply. We are raising boys.
52. Happiness when your brothers act like your bodyguard.
53. I have three older brothers, and each one of them has chosen one my parent’s education. Two of them are actors, and the third is a doctor as my mother is.
54. All for one and one for all my brother and my friend what fun we have the time we share brothers till the end.
55. One can be a brother only in something. Where no tie binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.
56. The love between brothers is messy, loud, rough, sweet, fierce, fun, and unique forever.
57. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will repeatedly kick you in the balls.
58. Finally brothers, whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think such things.
59. None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.
60. I love my little brother.
61. Our path may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.
62. It always seems impossible until it is done.
63. When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for him or me. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.
64. Spending childhood with an elder brother is the best practice you can get to master the sport called life.
65. After a girl is grown, her little brothers now her protectors seem like big brothers.
66. I am alone; I have a power of a whole unit. My strength is my brother.
67. Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.
68. You are my brother there is nothing you can do about it.
69. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.
70. If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true is true, then there would be little hope for advance.
71. I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance waiting for the bathroom.
72. The only brother can love like a father annoys like a sister care like a mother support like a friend.
73. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
74. Brother’s do not necessarily have to say anything to each other they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
75. All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers.
76. This princess is guarded by big brother.
77. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
78. Best relationship: talk like best friends, play like children, argue like husband and wife protect each other like brother and sister.
79. If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.
80. Brothers that play together stay together.
81. Fear and courage are brothers.
82. Success is state of mind if you want success, start thinking of yourself.
83. There is no other love like the love for a brother. There is no other love like the love from a brother.
84. You are the best brother forever.
85. He isn’t heavy. He’s my brother.
86. We are best of friends. Nobody’s got your back like your brother.
87. To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside a touch of time.
88. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
89. In the cookies of life, sisters are chocolate chips.
90. A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.
91. My sister was drowning in the ocean once, and my brother and I dove in and saved her. True story. She owes us her life. It’s great leverage; we abuse it all the time!
92. I love my brother, he is simply amazing, and I just could not imagine my life without him.
93. The Wright brothers flew right through the smoke screen of impossibility.
94. He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant, my betrayer, my sustainer, my dependent of all my equal.
95. I grew up with a younger brother so that I can get pretty rowdy.
96. I am smiling because you are my brother I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it.
97. I still have affection for my brother. I still have affection for you, but it is bad with the good.
98. I was thinking of you bro.
99. It snowed last year too: I made a snowman, and my brother knocked it down, and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.
100. Live like you are at the bottom, even if you are at the top.