Farewell Quotes in English: Today, I will share my best collection of ‘Farewell Quotes for Friends’ with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best Farewell Quotes for Seniors – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest ‘Farewell Quotes for Students’ and best ‘Farewell Quotes for Boss’ which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh ‘Farewell Quotes for Teachers’ you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good ‘Farewell Quotes To Colleagues’ with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic ‘Farewell Quotes for Seniors in English’.
From my side, I will make sure to update this Farewell Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Words, Sayings, Notes collection with more ‘Farewell Quotes To Friends’ so that you will always get the best ‘Farewell Quotes For Classmates’.
Farewell Quotes in English
Lastly, I want to say that to make this Farewell Quotes For Sister collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my Farewell Quotes Tumblr collection with your friends, and I will update this collection for you.
1. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
2. Every ending has a new beginning.
3. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
4. Never say goodbye because on one sunny day we will meet again.
5. You and I will meet again, when we’re least expecting it, one day some far off place I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend for you, and I will meet again.
6. You may have gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart.
7. It’s time to say farewell! Good luck and best wishes for your future ventures! We will miss you…
8. How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.
9. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Other stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
10. Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
11. We dropped by to say we will miss you a lot! All the best to you…
12. You’ll always be remembered with love and warmth wishing you all the best for the future!
13. Goodbye with lots of hugs and best wishes for your retirement.
14. Goodbye and good luck to you!
15. Wishing you much joy and happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
16. A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.
17. Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you until you meet again!
18. It takes just a minute to say hi and forever to say goodbye. Goodbye, my sweet life! Will, miss you!
19. Goodbye may seem forever farewell is like the end but in my heart, is the memory and there you will always be.
20. To make an end is to make a beginning the end. Where we start from.
21. It may be hard for a while, but eventually, you’re going to find the good in goodbye.
22. Every goodbye makes the next the hello closer.
23. Saying a goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.
24. True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.
25. The hardest part of loving someone is saying goodbye.
26. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.
27. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you new with a new hello.
28. Goodbye! Keep in touch! I’ll miss the great times we had hanging out together!
29. Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.
30. A farewell to a year filled with sweet, happy and sad memories and a huge welcome to the upcoming year and a brand start of making a new memory.
31. I cannot say goodbye to those whom I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime, and will never know a goodbye.
32. Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.
33. A memory lasts forever, never will it die… true friends stay together and never say goodbye.
34. And we’re back together again, and I’m never going to lose you as a friend.
35. Tell me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I would never leave.
36. Goodbye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart, is the memory and there you will always be.
37. Never say goodbye because you will never know when you are going to lose them.
38. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
39. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
40. Farewell! Thou art too dear for my possessing.
41. Goodbye a terrifying moment of moment of my life is this farewell moment, and I have to say my friend’s goodbye, but I have to say. Take care, my friends.
42. it’s sad, but times were moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye.
43. As I say goodbye… Here’s wishing this new beginning brings you success… In all that you do!
44. The sweet memories of your love in my heart will forever dwell with a hope to meet you soon… I wish you farewell
45. Good luck to you as you move on to the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas!
46. Binding goodbye is hard! But let’s make this one happy and memorable! Join us for the farewell party!
47. Goodbye….? Oh no, please. Can’t we go back to page one and do it all over again?
48. To my precious friends…. Thanks for the memories that we spend our time together… so long now and farewell.
49. A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.
50. It hurts to say goodbye to someone you love, but it’s best for both of us to move on.
51. There’ll always be unforgettable memories behind your goodbyes.
52. Let me make this easier than saying goodbye: let me tell you hello in advance for the next time I get to see you.
53. There is an end to all things no matter how much we want to hold on to them.
54. Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.
55. Sometimes in life, there is not enough time to say all the things we need to say, and when it is all over all we can say goodbye.
56. No one knows the exact moment when a friendship is formed, but it is this silent, forgotten moment that causes the pain when we must say goodbye.
57. No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.
58. Good-byes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say good-bye to; this hurt, you feel, this must not happen again.
59. It was the end of something simple and the beginning of everything else.
60. Saying goodbye can be tough when you don’t know if you are ever going to meet again. Only memories are left behind after a painful farewell from your beloved person.
61. Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes.
62. Goodbye doesn’t mean forever. If it did, we ought to be saying bad bye.
63. Not every ‘hello’ is a reason to smile, not every goodbye is the reason to cry.
64. The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said never explained.
65. Every farewell combines loss and new freedom.
66. It’s not the goodbye that hearts but the flashback that follow.
67. With your resignation, your employment in this company may finish, but the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish…farewell
68. I want to be a favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
69. Goodbye always makes my throat hurt.
70. Goodbye and good luck.
71. I started missing you as soon as we said goodbye.
72. I thank you for your part in my journey.
73. Farewell, all relations and friends in Christ; farewell acquaintances and all earthly enjoyments; farewell reading and preaching, praying and believing, wanderings, reproaches, and sufferings.
74. Carrying all these memories begin a new journey.
75. When it’s time to let go, don’t doubt or hesitate. Goodbye to good is hello to great!
76. Sweets to the sweet farewell.
77. Moving on with your life usually starts at goodbye.
78. We will miss you! We love you so much!
79. Farewell, my friends, I go to glory.
80. The happy never say, and never hear said, Farewell
81. Man’s feelings are always purest, and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.
82. Farewell, fair cruelty.
83. Last night I was screamed I was still human, but now I was woken up, into something better. Farewell, my friends, farewell.
84. No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it, and only God knows Why
85. Farewell, my friend, it was beautiful as long as it lasted.
86. Farewell is a beautiful and soft word, and yet it is horrible and a heavy thing too!
87. Farewell somebody’s going to miss you.
88. Farewell summer.
89. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
90. Even if you know what’s coming, you’re prepared for how it feels.
91. The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
92. When I had to say goodbye to you, my love, it was like saying goodbye to my life.
93. Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
94. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
95. Good friends never say goodbye; they only say- see you soon buddy.
96. Every goodbye always makes the next hello closer.
97. A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.
98. We need to say goodbye to the traditional methodologies of the corporate university.
99. Hope someday you’ll see the reason why there’s good in goodbye.
100. Every world is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.
Farewell Quotes and Sayings
Related Tags: Farewell To Manzanar Quotes, Farewell To Arms Quotes, Farewell Quotes For Friendship, Funny Farewell Quotes For Bosses, Famous Farewell Quotes For Coworkers