Today, I will share my best collection of Best Game of Thrones Quotes with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate funny game of thrones quotes collection for you.
I have only chosen latest famous game of thrones quotes and best game of thrones quotes about love which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh inspirational game of thrones quotes you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good game of thrones quotes facebook cover with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic game of thrones quotes wallpaper.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more game of thrones quotes fb cover so that you will always get the best game of thrones quotes tumblr.
Game of Thrones Quotes
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this collection for you.
1. When your friend asks about the food he or she just cooked and you don’t want to break his or her heart.
2. The greatest fools are of times cleverer than the men who laugh at them.
3. When you are out of words.
4. When the traffic police stops your car and asks for documents.
5. Needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
6. Everyone wants something Alayna. And when you know what a man wants you know who he is and how to move him.
7. Bad-ass reply to who do you think you are?
8. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
9. Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose or even seem to work against you.
10. When your friend asks for his money back.
11. One voice may speak you false but in many there is always truth to be found.
12. Bran thought about it. Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid? That is the only time a man can be brave, his father told him.
13. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
14. History is a wheel, for the nature of man is fundamentally unchanging.
15. To the guy who is friend zoning you?
16 The man who fears losing has already lost.
17. Once you’ve accepted your flaws no one can use them against you.
18. We don’t get to choose whom we love.
19. Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself well before you ride forth to battle.
20. Some old wounds never truly heal and bleed again at the slightest word.
21. A shift from the mainstream darling, sweetheart and what not.
22. I prefer my history dead. Dead history is writ in ink the living sort in blood.
23. Winter is coming.
24. To your teachers on failing you in all your papers confidently every time.
25. Tears are not a woman weapon. The best one is between your legs.
26. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
27. When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.
28. Every man should lose a battle in his youth, so he does not lose a war when he is old.
29. When that over smart classmate shouts a wrong answer in class.
30. When things go wrong in a big fat Indian wedding.
31. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man’s life you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.
32. People work together when it suits them. They are loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them and they kill each other when it suits them
33. It is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don’t want to be most of us.
34. A perfect justification for breaking a promise. No need to feel sorry now.
35. Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.
36. There are no heroes in life the monsters win.
37. When your friend just won’t stop LOL in on something silly you said.
38. The things we love destroy us every time lead. Remember that.
39. Men live their lives trapped in an eternal present between the mists of memory and the sea of shadow that is all we know of the days to come.
40. When your job interviewer asks if you are nervous.
41. When someone makes a joke on you. Perfect way to show them their place.
42. When your professor insults you in front of the class.
43. Death is so terribly final while life is full of possibilities.
44. You are no son of mine.
45. I am a monster as well as a dwarf. You should charge me double.
46. When you are sick of someone complaining about the heat outside.
47. What is honour compared to a woman’s love? What is duty against the feel of a new-born son in your arms or the memory of a brother’s smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory and our great tragedy.
48. Do the dead frighten?
49. A reader lives a thousand live before he dies. The man who doesn’t read lives only one.
50. When your attitude is occupied by outsiders.
51. Why is it that when one man builds a wall the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?
52. The gods have no mercy that’s why they are gods.
53. Some old wounds never truly heal and bleed again at the slightest word.
54. When you don’t have the right words to motivate somebody.
55. I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.
56. To the friend who wants you to take the fall for his actions
57. When the bouncer won’t let you and your group of friends in because you’re all under-aged.
58. The thing we love destroy us every time, lad. Remember that.
59. When that prick of a bully wouldn’t take your words seriously.
60. Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you.
61. All halls lead somewhere. Where there is a way in there is a way out. Fear cuts deeper than swords.
62. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
63. When you’re forced to go shopping or watch a football match with your partner.
64. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
65. When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not providing him a liar you are only telling the world that you fear what he might say.
66. All men must die but we are not men.
67. To the large queue behind you after you get the last concert or movie ticket.
68. There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to death not today.
69. There is only one God and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death – not today.
70. A justification for not voting.
71. When your parents thought you’d fail but you prove them wrong.
72. I am not questioning your honour. I am denying its existence.
73. When your partner expects you to do too many things.
74. When your friends cancel on the plan you made at the last minute.
75. Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
76. The more people you love the weaker you are.
77. When shit is about to happen.
78. For that friend of yours who does not like loud music and head banging.
79. Money buys a man’s silence for a time. A bolt in the heart buys it forever.
80. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
81. When you realize your wallet is empty.
82. There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.
83. Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
84. There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.
85. A very small man can cast a very large shadow.
86. What we don’t know is what usually gets us killed.
87. When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
88. Hate is as good a thing as any to keep a person going. Better than most.
89. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
90. Sorcery is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavour of their own incompetence.
91. Hate is as good a thing as any to keep a person going. Better than most.
92. A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.
93. He was no dragon curiously calm. Fire cannot kill a dragon.
94. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.
95. When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again and I bear a living child. Then you will return my sun-and-stars and not before.
96. The great thing about reading is that it broadens your life.
97. Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time.
98. There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.
99. Noiseless and Handless the Banister Boys.
100. Love is poison. A sweet poison yes but it will kill you all the same.
Game of Thrones Quotes
Related Tags: Game of thrones quotes tumblr, game of thrones quotes fb cover, game of thrones quotes wallpaper, game of thrones quotes facebook cover, best game of thrones quotes.