Happy Grandparents Day Quotes 2017 Sayings, Grandparents Day Quotes from Kids, Grandparents Day Quotes Sayings, Grandparents Day Quotes in English.
Happy Grandparents Day Quotes & Sayings in English for Kids 2017
1. Grandparents are the footsteps to the future generations.
2. The best parents get promoted to Grandparent’s.
3. I love you! Happy Grandparent’s day.
4. The best hugs always come from grandpa and grandma.
5. Our greatest blessings call us grandma and grandpa.
6. Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, Caring deeds, Wonderful stories and Love!
7. The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
8. A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.
9. When a child is born, so are Grandparent’s.
10. Happy Grandparent’s day to someone who probably didn’t know it was Grandparent’s Day.
11. My grandpa was a preacher.
12. I write because I’m afraid to say some things out loud.
13. Grandparent’s, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.
14. To become a grandparent is to enjoy one of the few pleasures in life for which the consequences have already been paid.
15. If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.
16. Grandmothers are just antique little girls.
17. Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.
18. Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.
19. The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandpa’s lap.
20. Children brought up by their Grandparents are generally spoiled.
21. Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother.
22. Grandfathers are just antique little boys.
23. A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
24. Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things.
25. Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.
26. Grandmas and grandpas are grand-angels.
27. Grandchildren are God’s way of compensating us for growing old.
28. One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.
29. Being Grandparent’s sufficiently removes us from the responsibilities so that we can be friends.
30. When Grandparent’s enter the door, discipline flies out the window.
31. It’s amazing how Grandparent’s seem so young once you become one.
32. Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.
33. Grandchildren don’t stay young forever, which is good because Pop-pops have only so many horsey rides in them.
34. It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother that’s why the world calls her grandmother.
35. Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap.
36. Nobody can do for little children what Grandparent’s do. Grandparent’s sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
37. Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all wise and prehistoric.
38. They say genes skip generations. Maybe that’s why Grandparent’s find their grandchildren so likeable.
39. Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation.
40. A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.
41. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
42. Those who have no Grandparent’s lose very much.
43. Learning is ever young, even in old age.
44. A house needs a grandma in it.
45. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
46. Perhaps one has to be very old before one learns to be amused rather than shocked.
47. Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.
48. A Grandmother is a safe haven.
49. We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body.
50. If you know his father and grandfather, don’t worry about his son.
51. The motherless child will suckle the grandmother.
52. A grandparent is one who strengthens you with prayer blesses with love and encourages you with hope.
53. The nearest thing to the love of God is the love of Grandparent’s.
54. Special people deserve a special day.
54. To be a Grandparent’s is to experience the joy of unconditional love.
55. Grandparents are a special gift to children magnetic and priceless!
56. Sending you lots of love warmth and happiness on Grandparent’s day!
57. A grandparent’s love is strong and deep filled with memories to cherish and keep.
58. Happiness is having grand children to love!
59. The only thing better than having you for parents is my children having you for Grandparent’s.
60. Thanks for giving me all the stuff mom and dad won’t let me have! Happy Grandparent’s day.
61. Truly grandparents are best.
62. The best grandparents in the world. Happy Grandparent’s day.
63. A grandparent’s love is full of devotion and loads of affection!
64. Something magical happens when parents turn into grandparents.
65. Wishing you a very special grandparent’s day.
66. Grandparents and grandchildren are God’s gift to each other.
67. Grandchildren don’t make a man feel old; it’s the knowledge that he’s married to a grandmother.
68. A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
69. If you would civilize a man, begin with his grandmother.
70. Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.
71. A grandmother is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television.
72. Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special.
73. If you’re lucky enough to still have Grandparent’s, visit them, cherish them and celebrate them while you can.
74. There is no greater achievement than being a grandfather who tells fairy tales to grandchildren.
75. Elephants and grandchildren never forget.
76. Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.
77. You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.
78. The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.
79. The old are the precious gem in the center of the household.
80. To forget one’s ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root.
81. Even the devil’s grandmother was a nice girl when she was young.
82. The baby is not yet born, and yet you say that his nose is like his grandfather’s.
83. You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.
84. Children’s children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.
85. Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.
86. To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent, that is to triumph over old age.
87. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature. But beautiful old people are works of art.
88. Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.
89. If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.
90. Grandparents who want to be truly helpful will do well to keep their mouths shut and their opinions to themselves until these are requested.
91. Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
92. Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same energy – the mother.
93. Grandparents are the best kind of grownups.
94. Grandma’s are mommies with frosting!
95. For every no we said as parents, we get to say yes as grandparents.
96. Being a grandparent is my happily ever after!
97. Having grandkids is a blessing. Helping to shape their lives is an honor.
98. A grandbaby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God.
99. A grandchild fills your soul with sunshine.
100. A grandchild is a blessing. A gift from heaven above, a precious little angel. To cherish and to love.
Related Tags: Happy Grandparents Day Quotes 2017 Sayings, Grandparents Day Quotes from Kids, Grandparents Day Quotes Sayings, Grandparents Day Quotes in English.