Happy Grandparents Day Speech in English 2017, Grandparents Day Speech for Kids, Grandparents Day Speech by Principal, Grandparents Day Speech in School.
Happy Grandparents Day Speech in English for Kids 2017
1. Grandparents are important to children in so many ways. They have patience and time when parents are too busy. They have stories to tell and interesting games to play. They are good for treats and spoiling, which we all need from time to time!
2. Grandparents are our heritage and are essential members of our families and communities. That is why a special day, national grandparent’s day, is set aside every year to honor them and this is the special day for us to spend some time with our dear grandparent and have fun together. September 9, the grandparents day, a special day for the aged parents who are at the final laps of the life journey. Every year the day falls in September, do you wonder why? It is to symbolize that grandparents are in the autumn years of life, and so September month was chosen for this specially for grandparent’s day. Grandparent’s day is never earlier than September 7 or later than September 13.
3. Grandparents are the link between the present and the near past. It is through them the national heritage and traditions are handed over to the next generation. It is the experiences and beliefs of our grandparents and senior members in society strongly affect our lives. Grandparent’s day is observed to honor and respect grandparents and all senior members in the society. It is an opportunity to thank them for their service to the society and the guidance to the new generation. It is the life experience and struggles of senior members that work as the foundation stone to any society.
4. Grandparents Day is a day set aside exclusively for your grandfather and grandmother, who have played a very influential role in your family. It is a family get together time, when every member of your family is present to extend his/her token of love and gratitude for the senior most members. Grandparents Day is an opportunity for grandparents to spend some exclusive time with their children and grandchildren. It is a time to bond and strengthen existing relations that are almost forgotten in today’s busy life schedules, thus, giving us a golden opportunity to shower our love and affection towards our cherished relations and relationships. It is also known as National Grandparents Day and is celebrated on the first Sunday after Labor Day, which falls in the month of September.
5. Grandparents day is the first Sunday in September after Labor Day. It is a day to celebrate grandparents. It is celebrated in few countries around the world. It is always important to respect your elders. Your grandparents have learned a lot. What have they taught you? Did grandpa teach you how to fish? Did grandma show you how to bake cookies? If you think about how much your parents do for you, just remember that your grandparents helped them that much, tool. How can you return your favor? Do they need your help now? Maybe they would just like to see you or here you on the phone.
6. In honor of grandparents day, you may be called many things in your life, but none are as a special as the names your grandchildren give you. For this grandparent’s day, we asked you how much those names and those children, mean to you. Here’s what you told us.
7. Grandchildren in India usually do not stay with their grandparents. They meet whenever the grandchildren have vacations or when their parents bring them over. Hence, grandparents miss the company of their grandchildren and wish they could spend more time with them growing up. Johnson’s baby as a caring brands understands this brings them closer by helping them share the emotional moments. The campaign targeted mothers with children 0 to 10 years, who stay away from their parents, but would like to share the emotional growing up moments with them. The campaign focused on the importance of the grandparents and role they play in the lives of their grandchildren. And how the baby, representing the language of love brings together generation.
8. Grandparents are fun to be around. Not only do they spill pearls of wisdom but also fill our lives with abundance of love and care. The feeling of being around them cannot be described through words. The love and affection shed by grandparents is unmatched. Most grandparents share a special bond with their grandchildren.
9. The bond between grandparents and grandchildren cannot be described in words. Grandparents do not only inculcate good habits and moral values in the kids but also become their best buddies when it comes to having unlimited fun. While the parents try to provide all that they can to their kids for their all round development, their growth is incomplete without their grandparents. It is seen that grandchildren possess many of the traits of their grandparents. You might have noticed them behaving exactly the same way at times. Interestingly, it is not just the case with those who stay together but also with those who hardly get a chance to meet each other. This is because kids inherit some of their grandparent’s traits by birth.
10. Grandparents are known as the root of the family. They are experienced and knowledgeable and share their valuable life lessons to help the newer generations learn and grow. They serve their children and grandchildren selflessly and help them become better human beings.
11. In a joint family system when a child stays with grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins, he learns how to bond with different kinds of people. Such kids seldom have difficulty bonding with people when they step out as compared to those who just see their parents or domestic help for most part of the day. When the kids are in their growing stage and need to be taught valuable lessons to help them understand life better, parents are often busy with their career and hardly get to spend quality time with them and teach them the nitty-gritties of life. Grandparents are far more experienced and often get to spend much more time with the kids in a joint family system. Children living in a joint family thus learn good moral values and other valuable lessons for life.
12. Grandparents are the precious stalwarts of our families and are instrumental in shaping the very fabric of our lives. They lead us to the right path, holding our hands at every step, scolding us if we go wrong, encouraging us in our tough times, inspiring us to be the best and forever being the wind beneath our wings.
13. Grandparents Day, It was a special day for all those who attended the programme and for us, as it gave us a chance to interact with an age group that is most often, overlooked. Grandparents play an imperative role in the life of every child. They are the child’s support and their best friend. Grandparents pamper the kids more than the parents themselves and leave a lasting impression in child’s life. So it’s time to felicitate and honour the grandparents.
14. Grandparents are the very elder member of the family. They are the most influential and important person in the household. In everyone’s life, they are most important. They love us so much and care for us selflessly and endlessly. No one can take place in the heart, which special place they hold in our heart. They know very well about the life because they suffered the whole life from the childhood to old. It is the primary reason they know all as compared to us. They never show us the wrong way for the life and always gives us advice and give guides for the every step of life.
15. Grandparents are so lovable, caring, mature and patient. Grandparents always taught to grandchildren for make an always good behavior with all especially, with our elders. They taught them how to lead a respectable and fruitful life. They share their all experience with him what they had done and what enjoyment they had joyed. Grandparents always help for any problem and taught them to do a great thing in life.
Related Tags: Happy Grandparents Day Speech in English 2017, Grandparents Day Speech for Kids, Grandparents Day Speech by Principal, Grandparents Day Speech in School.