Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes: Today, I will share my best collection of Parents Day Quotes in Hindi with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate Parents Day Quotes in English collection for you.
I have only chosen latest quotes on parents day and best quotes for parents day which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh parents day quotes messages you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good parents day quotes english with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic quotes about parents day.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more wedding day quotes for parents so that you will always get the best marriage day quotes for parents.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes in English
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this collection for you.
1. By profession I am a Soldier and take pride in that fact, but I am prouder to be a father.
2. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
3. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
4. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
5. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
6. The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.
7. Children desperately need to know and to hear in ways they understand and remember that they’re loved and valued by mom and dad.
8. Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to solve.
9. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
10. Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers.
11. Parenting is a stage of life’s journey where the milestones come about every fifty feet.
12. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
13. Children, obey your parents in the Lord; for this is right. Honour thy father and mother.
14. Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell, the name will carry.
15. My parents didn’t believe in luck. They believed in hard work and in preparing me to take advantage of opportunity. Like many parents, they taught me to be generous but never to depend on the generosity of others.
16. Civil rights happened because youth got involved. The youth stood up and helped to break the pattern that their parents had got accustomed to living. The next generation has to take that stand for whatever it is, socially, that they are involved in.
17. As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices: take it, or leave it.
18. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
19. Conscience is less an inner voice than the memory of a mother’s glance.
20. As parents, we guide by our unspoken example. It is only when we’re talking to them that our kids aren’t listening.
21. The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
22. Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations. Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.
23. Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he’s buying.
24. If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
25. Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
26. Parents are the very last people who ought to be allowed to have children.
27. As parents, we guide by our unspoken example. It is only when we’re talking to them that our kids aren’t listening.
28. A child, like your stomach, doesn’t need all you can afford to give it.
29. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.
30. Thank you very much God for such nice parents and a happy parent’s day to you mom and dad!
31. A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.
32. Parents must get across the idea that I love you always, but sometimes I do not love your behaviour.
33. Dear Mom and Dad, though I don’t often express in words as how much I love you but today I want to thank you for the wonderful gifts, your blessings and above all showing me the right way to make my life more beautiful.
34. First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.
35. Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
36. Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
37. Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends.
38. Parents who are always giving their children nothing but the best usually wind up with nothing but the worst.
39. It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.
40. Character is largely caught, and the father and the home should be the great sources of character infection.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes Images
41. Parents wonder why the streams are bitter, when they themselves have poisoned the fountain.
42. Thank you for being such lovable Parents, I love you Mom and Dad. Happy Parent’s Day.
43. Children always assume the sexual lives of their parents come to a grinding halt at their conception.
44. Raising children is like making biscuits: it is as easy to raise a big batch as one, while you have your hands in the dough.
45. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
46. A young lady is a female child who has just done something dreadful.
47. Beat your child once a day. If you don’t know why, the child does.
48. Your children need your presence more than your presents.
49. Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.
50. Because of their size, parents may be difficult to discipline properly.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes with Pics
51. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
52. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
53. Being a child at home alone in the summer is a high-risk occupation. If you call your mother at work thirteen times an hour, she can hurt you.
54. I want to wish you a happy Parent’s Day because Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are not enough for me to tell you how wonderful you both are. Thank you for everything.
55. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
56. Breast Feeding should not be attempted by fathers with hairy chests, since they can make the baby sneeze and give it wind.
57. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parents for the child. Happy Parent’s Day.
58. Treat your parents with loving care, you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
59. Brian Fitzgerald, talking about his children.
60. Never complain about what your parents couldn’t give you. It was probably all they had.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes from Daughter
61. God give us life with happy and sad moments. But parents always try to give us only happy moments.
62. I love my parents a lot. Even if they can be annoying I know they want the best for me.
63. I know I am lucky to have parents who love endlessly me and each other. Happy Parents day.
64. I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
65. We never know the love of our parents for us, till we have become parents.
66. It takes really special people, to be wonderful parents like you. Wishing you a happy Parents’ Day!
67. Your parents may not be perfect, but they are the most precious gift God has ever given you.
68. Never forget your parents coz they are the reason why you are and who you are.
69. No one take place of your Parents is only two protect you and work for you in day and night No one came better for you but your Parents. Happy Parents’ day.
70. Love your parents we are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes from Bible
71. Your fades, love droops the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all.
72. Happy Parents’ day Mom and Dad. Thank you for bringing me in your life and always neglecting my mistakes and still supporting me in whatever I do. Love you always.
73. Parents need to teach their children principles of respect and acceptance.
74. I love my parents a lot. Even if they can be annoying I know they want the best for me.
75. Happy Parents Day to You! I Love You!
76. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
77. We never know the love of our parents for us, till we have become parents.
78. I love you Mom & Dad. Happy Parent’s Day.
79. Never forget your parents coz they are the reason why you are and who you are.
80. If you are beautiful, that’s a gift from your parents. If you make your life beautiful, that’s a gift for your parents.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes for Parents
81. Happy parent’s day to you.
82. Parents are the only God to help and guide you in your life.
83. A mother thinks about her children day and night. Even if they are not with her, and will love them in a way they will never understand.
84. Happy Parents Day mom and dad. Love you always.
85. Parents need to teach their children principles of respect and acceptance.
86. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
87. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
88. Always love your mother, because you never get another.
89. No love is greater than mom’s love, and no care is greater than dad’s care.
90. Although there are many trial marriages, there is no such thing as a trial child.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes
91. Honour your parents and your children’s will honour you.
92. The most beautiful thing in this world is, to see your parents smile and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
93. A lot of parents pack up their troubles and send them off to summer camp.
94. I believe that Presence of Parents with you makes you the richest person of the world.
95. A mother’s heart is always with her children.
96. An infallible way to make your child miserable is to satisfy all his demands.
97. Home is where your mum is. I love my Mommy.
98. A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.
99. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
100. Happy Parent’s Day.
Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes in Hindi
Related Tags: Happy Parents Day 2017 Quotes, Happy Parents Day 2017 in English, Happy Parents Day 2017 in Hindi, Parents Day Quotes By Children, Wedding Day Quotes for Parents.