Today, I will share my best collection of Bob Hope Quotes with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest Lose Hope Quotes and best False Hope Quotes which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh Hope Quotes Tumblr you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good Hope Quotes From The Bible with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic Star Wars A New Hope Quotes.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more Hope Quotes Images so that you will always get the best Never Lose Hope Quotes.
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this collection for you.
1. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
2. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of.
3. It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.
4. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
5. We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken.
6. Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
7. Yesterday is but a dream. Tomorrow is only a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.
8. Listen to mustn’t, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to shouldn’t, the impossible, won’t. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
9. Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
10. I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going.
11. Hope is like a drop of honey, a field of tulips blooming in the springtime.
12. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
13. A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.
14. In a time of destruction, create something.
15. Deep grief sometimes is almost like a specific location, a coordinate on a map of time.
16. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
17. One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.
18. Strange as it may seem, I still hope for the best, even though the best, like an interesting piece of mail, so rarely arrives, and even when it does it can be lost so easily.
19. You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.
20. I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.
21. My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.
22. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
23. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
24. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
25. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.
26. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.
27. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too.
28. I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
29. Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
30. Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.
31. Well, I hope that if you are out there you read this and know that yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.
32. It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
33. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.
34. We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming – well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate.
35. I used to think I was the strangest person in the world.
36. Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.
37. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
38. This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today.
39. It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars. It’s hope.
40. There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
41. The first duty of a man is to think for himself.
42. I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.
43. Hope for the best.
44. There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
45. Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
46. Hope is a waking dream.
48. Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, ‘Wait and Hope’.
49. TO BE HOPEFUL in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness.
50. It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.
51. To be hopeful.
52. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
53. We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.
54. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.
55. You are a hopeless.
56. If you’re reading this. Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is?
57. Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, every one. We can’t escape that damage. But now, I am also learning this: We can be mended. We mend each other.
58. There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.
59. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
60. The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.
61. Hope for the good things.
62. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.
63. Books are finite, sexual encounters are finite, but the desire to read and to fuck is infinite; it surpasses our own deaths, our fears, our hopes for peace.
64. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
65. To be hopeful is best.
66. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
67. When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.
68. Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.
69. Hope, hope and hope.
70. Something you just have to let it go.
71. The heart dies a slow death, shedding each hope like leaves until one day there are none. No hopes. Nothing remains.
72. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
73. Hope for the good things is good.
74. Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper.
75. Choose hope.
76. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
77. Hope is a good breakfast.
78. When it was dark, you always carried the sun in your hand for me.
79. In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.
80. If pain must come, may it come quickly? Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now? Then I will either wait for him or forget him.
81. Hope for the best is best.
82. Survival was only hope, success my only revenge.
83. Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone.
84. Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
85. Stars seen in darkness only.
86. Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars.
87. To hear the phrase “our only hope” always makes one anxious, because it means that if the only hope doesn’t work, there is nothing left.
88. The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.
89. God answers when you least expect it.
90. If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there’s salvation in life. Even if you can’t get together with that person.
91. It’s the children the world almost breaks who grow up to save it.
92. Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier’.
93. Hope is everything for good life.
94. The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveller than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
95. How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?
96. The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.
97. Hope is everything for good life. Hope for the best always.
98. The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd.
99. The pain is real. But so is hope.
100. It’s amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.
Related Tags: Bob hope quotes, lose hope quotes, false hope quotes, hope quotes tumblr, hope quotes from the bible, star wars a new hope quotes, hope quotes images.