1. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
2. When you judge someone on their appearance or first words, you miss the opportunity to understand another human being.
3. Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.
4. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened,
5. Ignore your previous experience and go into the moment. Be Here Now.
6. Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behaviour decides who stays in your life.
7. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
8. Don’t make excuses and never give up. Believe it’s possible, find a way and make it happen. You’ll never know if you stop now.
9. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
10. A bad experience in life isn’t like a train wreck. It’s more like a derailment. You just have to get back on track and pick up steam.
11. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
12. I will not stress myself out about things I can’t control or change.
13. Be wise and do the right thing. Don’t let irrelevant people waste your time. Your time is valuable and should be spent with valuable people.
14. You’ve dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like its heaven on earth.
15. Things don’t happen for no reason, they happen to teach you something.
16. Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it.
17. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
18. Sometimes the greatest act of love is to walk away so that the other person can find their true self and direction again.
19. Stay strong. Even when it feels like everything is falling apart.
20. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
21. Smile, things are going to work out. You may not see it now, but you’re being directed to a much greater happiness.
22. You have to find something. Something that anchors you, something that keeps you looking forward.
23. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
24. One of the greatest of all sources of misery is comparing yourself to others.
25. Give thanks today for those who did you wrong. They unknowingly made you strong.
26. Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
27. You can’t change people, either you accept who they are or start living life without them.
28. Nothing stays the same forever, you must learn to change as life changes, or life will force you one way or another.
29. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
30. The way you start your day dramatically defines how you live it. So start yours well.
31. You can’t let other people tell you who you are. You have to decide that for yourself.
32. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
33. Never allow loneliness to drive you back into the arms of someone you know you don’t belong with.
34. You can’t be wise and in love at the same time.
35. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
36. Don’t underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize.
37. Do it today or regret it tomorrow.
38. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
39. Getting angry is punishing yourself for other people’s mistakes.
40. We don’t meet people by accident. They’re meant to cross our path for a reason.
41. Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
42. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
43. Don’t allow negative people to steal your joy. When you lose your joy, you lose your strength.
44. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
45. Take risks! If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
46. Just because something hasn’t worked out for you now, doesn’t mean there isn’t something big in store for you in the future.
47. Life is what you make it.
48. It’s easier to see the wrong in others’ lives, than the wrong in your own. Don’t judge.
49. Sometimes you just accept that some people can only be in your heart, not in your life.
50. Keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
51. One day, you’ll be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.
52. Tough situations build strong people.
53. Everything you can imagine is real.
54. Do everything without bitching.
55. A beautiful face can’t conceal an ugly heart for very long. Who you are on the inside eventually shows up on the outside.
56. Rule of my life is to keep smiling.
57. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.
58. Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Love is gained and Loyalty is returned.
59. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
60. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
61. Sometimes creating a little distance helps people recognize how much you actually mean to them.
62. Today you are you that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is your then you.
63. Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.
64. Life is like a puzzle, never waste time trying to place people where they don’t fit.
65. I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
66. This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.
67. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. Don’t give up.
68. Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are
69. All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
70. If you’ve never lost your mind, then you’ve never followed your heart.
71. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
72. The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
73. A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.
74. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
75. We’re all human, aren’t we? Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.
76. Impatience is the root of all your problems. You cannot force life to give you answers, you must let them unfold before you.
77. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
78. If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.
79. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
80. Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.
81. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
82. Today I close the door to my past, open the door to my future, take a deep breath and step through to a new life.
83. Reality continues to ruin my life.
84. I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
85. Be patient, good things are going to happen.
86. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
87. The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.
88. Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
89. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.
90. I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.
91. Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
92. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
93. We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.
94. Do your best to avoid stress and try to enjoy life. Quit thinking so much.
95. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
96. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
97. Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy.
98. Better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.
99. There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
100. Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.