Missing Quotes: Today, I will share my best collection of ‘Missing You Quotes for Him – Missing You Quotes for Her’ with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest ‘Missing Quotes for Her – Missing Quotes for Him’ and best ‘Missing U Quotes for Him – Missing U Quotes for Her’ which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh ‘Missing Mom Quotes From Daughter – Missing Mom Quotes From Son’ you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good ‘Missing Quotes for Husband – Missing Quotes for Wife’ with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic ‘Missing U Quotes for Husband – Missing U Quotes for Wife’.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more ‘Missing You Quotes for Girlfriend – Missing You Quotes for Boyfriend’ so that you will always get the best ‘Missing Someone Quotes Tagalog – Missing Husband Quotes Sayings’
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this collection for you.
Missing Quotes Images, Missing You Quotes Sayings Tumblr
1. I cannot live without you, Miss you so much!
2. My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.
3. I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.
4. You’re my life, missing you my sweet wife.
5. If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.
6. I need you because you make me laugh more than anyone else, and I’m the best me when I’m with you. And because when you’re gone, nothing feels right until you return.
7. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
8. Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore.
9. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
10. A thousand miles cannot keep me away from you.
11. It would be easier to move on, but being with anyone else would just be settling. Miss You A Lot.
12. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
13. My life without you is like a beautiful vase waiting to be filled by a flower called you a miss you.
14. Distance shouldn’t matter because at the end of the day we’re all under the same sky.
15. When you truly love someone, no distance or amount of time can tear you apart. Miss You.
16. Miss you so much dearest one.
17. You may be out of my sight. But never out of my mind. I Miss You Darling!
18. You are near, even if I don’t see you. You are with me, even if you are far away. You are in my heart, in my thoughts, in my life always.
19. Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
20. A thousand Words couldn’t bring you back, I know this because I tried, and neither could a thousand tears, I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too, but I never wanted memories. I only wanted you.
21. Missing you isn’t what hurts. It’s knowing that I had you that’s killing me.
22. The desire to cry, or an overwhelming feeling of sadness for no apparent reason, is linked to emotional stress caused by missing someone.
23. You don’t get over it, you get through it. It doesn’t get better, it gets different. Everyday just like me, grief puts on a new face.
24. When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
25. I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you. Love you!
26. The truth is, I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
27. You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.
28. I miss you but I’m trying not to care. I love you, but I’m trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine?
29. All I can do every time I miss you is to stare at your pictures and smile. No matter how far you’re right now!
30. The most pain of all is missing you and knowing that we can’t be together no more.
31. When someone you love becomes a memory. That memory becomes a treasure.
32. I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my heart missing you.
33. I miss you. I might not always show it, might not always tell people, but on the inside I miss you like crazy.
34. Reading old messages and realizing how much you really miss that one person.
35. Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day, unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.
36. I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again. I Miss You!
37. Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer, I just closed my eyes and walked away. Then I whispered so much.
38. I stopped talking to you so you would miss me, but in the end, I’m the one missing you more than ever.
39. After all this time, I still miss you every day.
40. Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
41. Even if you now hate me I promised I will always be there for you, just know I will watch from the shadows.
42. Trying to tell you how much I miss you is like trying to explain how water tastes.
43. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
44. You may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my heart, I miss you.
45. I didn’t know that you could miss some that much, it could actually hurt so badly.
46. People say always and forever, I say never in a million years because you don’t love me.
47. I miss our conversations; I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how I was about to everything that was on my mind.
48. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
49. I miss you so much I know this is not a dream cause in my dreams your always there with me.
50. I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.
51. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
52. I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you.
53. Missing you I realized how much I need you. I love you, you’re my world!
54. When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you cannot see me, but I’m always there.
55. Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
56. My eyes await your return. Please come back soon. I miss you baby!
57. I am sick of checking my phone and not seeing your name.
58. It’s true we don’t know what we have got until it’s gone, but we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
59. If you can’t get someone off of your mind; it’s because your mind always know what your heart is thinking.
60. Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.
61. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person.
62. When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me that is when I will miss you.
63. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
64. You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart, I Miss You!
65. I miss you and how close we used to be. I miss how much you used to care about me. I miss the time we spend together. I miss everything but I guess it doesn’t matter to you as it does to me.
66. No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.
67. Sometimes, it’s not just about missing someone, it’s wondering if they are missing you too.
68. Remember when someone walks away from you, it’s not the end of your story. It’s the end of their character is role in your story.
69. When I tell you that I will miss you, it does not mean I will never get over you. It just means I wish I did not have to.
70. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.
71. I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.
72. If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
73. I sit here, pretending I’m okay, I go in public, like the world is perfect, but inside I will never be happy. I miss you.
74. Can miles truly separate you from friends! If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
75. Have you ever missed someone so much that even the thought of them made you burst into tears?
76. I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.
77. Every day, I fight the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
78. I miss you when I saw myself in mirror.
79. I keep myself busy with the things I do but every-time I pause, I still think of you.
80. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
81. Missing you gives me thousands of reasons to cry, but knowing you gives me thousands of reasons to smile.
82. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
83. If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.
84. If you want to know how much I miss you, try to catch rain drops, the ones you catch is how much you miss me, & the other you miss is how much I miss you.
85. Every time I miss you is to stare at your pictures and smile. Love you baby!
86. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
87. I miss you. Not in some cheesy: Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way. I just miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss you best-friend.
88. Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
89. I miss you. I might not always show it, might not always tell people, but on the inside I miss you like crazy.
90. Nothing makes the earth seem as spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
91. Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered so much.
92. The only way you will realize how broken I am without you, is to put your hand on my heart and feel it limping along in pain. I miss you.
93. I stopped talking to you so you would miss me, but in the end, I’m the one missing you more than ever.
94. Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.
95. When I close my eyes I see you; when I open my eyes I miss you.
96. I know exactly where all the cracks on the ceiling of my room are, because I keep staring at it all day, thinking of you and missing you.
97. When I tell you that I’ll miss you, it doesn’t mean I’ll never get over you. It just means I wish I didn’t have to.
98. What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
99. Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.
100. Random cravings are not limited to chocolate and ice cream. Sometimes they’re also for your hugs and kisses. I miss you.
Missing You Quotes for Him – Missing You Quotes for Her
Related Tags: Missing You Quotes in English, Missing Quotes, Missing U Quotes, Missing You Quotes for Him – Missing You Quotes for Her, Missing Quotes for Friends.