Today, I will share my best collection of Motivational Quotes in English – Motivational Quotes in Hindi with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate motivational quotes images collection for you.
I have only chosen latest Motivational Quotes for Work and best motivational quotes for students which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my motivational quotes of the day collection with more fresh motivational quotes for athletes you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good motivational quotes about life with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our motivational quotes for women collection with more fantastic motivational quotes for life.
From my side, I will make sure to update this motivational quotes Tumblr collection with more motivational quotes for success so that you will always get the best motivational quotes wallpapers.
Motivational Quotes in English with Images
Lastly, I want to say that to make this motivational quotes for employees collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my motivational quotes in English collection with your friends, and I will update this motivational quotes for kids collection for you.
1. If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.
2. Things worth having are worth waiting for.
3. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is a strength.
4. Have faith, something great is waiting for you on the other side of fear.
5. Perfection is not of the world. Do your best and forget the rest.
6. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
7. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
8. To pray is to let go and let God take over.
9. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
10. Stop saying “I wish” and start saying “I will”.
11. With every rising of the sun, think of your life as just begun.
12. There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.
13. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
14. You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.
15. A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.
16. Know when to cry, know when to laugh, know when to be silent.
17. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it.
18. I like criticism. It makes you strong.
19. You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.
20. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.
21. There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.
22. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
23. Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
24. He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.
25. One of the best gifts we can give ourselves is time alone with God.
26. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.
27. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
28. I choose to be happy today.
29. Don’t dream your life, live your dreams.
30. Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.
31. Give people a piece of your heart rather than your mind.
32. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
33. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
34. Prove yourself to yourself not others.
35. We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.
36. Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.
37. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
38. When you say yes to others, make sure you are not saying no to yourself.
39. Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.
40. To be old & wise, you must first have to be young & stupid.
41. Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing.
42. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
43. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
44. What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
45. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
46. Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of knowing you did your best to become the best that you is capable of being.
47. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
48. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
49. Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances.
50. The answer lies within ourselves. If we can’t find peace and happiness there, it’s not going to come from the outside.
51. Be very strong, be very methodical in your life if you want to be a champion.
52. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure, it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.
53. Have faith and start a new tomorrow.
54. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.
55. Without dreams we reach nothing. Without love, we feel nothing. Without God, we are nothing.
56. Love is a verb. Without action, it is merely a word.
57. I like feeling strong. It keeps my mental floor higher.
58. Success is not permanent & failure is not fatal.
59. Remind yourself that you don’t have to do what everyone else is doing.
60. Stay strong. Stand up. Have a voice.
61. If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
62. You aren’t wealthy until you have something money can’t buy.
63. Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Forget what others think.
64. Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved & connected.
65. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
66. It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.
67. What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday.
68. Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others.
69. Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
70. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
71. The first step before anyone else in the world believes it is that you have to believe it.
72. You are valuable and irreplaceable. If you are ever told otherwise, do not believe it.
73. What you do matters, but why you do it matters so much more.
74. Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.
75. Finish each day & be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it; tomorrow is a new day.
76. God can turn around any situation.
77. Those that talk down to you is just trying to walk tall by making you feel small. Rise above.
78. Anything you truly want must be worth fighting for.
79. Live your life and forget your age.
80. Live in the moment.
81. Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
82. When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
83. Age is no guarantee of maturity.
84. Prayer in action is love, and love in action is service.
85. God is bigger than all our ups and downs. Show everyone God has your back.
86. The way we choose to see the world creates the world we see.
87. I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
88. Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror.
89. There are no mistakes in life, just lessons.
90. It’s never too late to start again.
91. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
92. You are in charge of how you feel.
93. Thank God for your life tonight. For your health, your family, or your home. Many people don’t have these things.
94. Want to find happiness in your life? Appreciate the small stuff. You are blessed more than you realize.
95. Have faith the good is just around the corner.
96. God’s plans for your life exceed the circumstances of your day.
97. Live simply. Love generously. Speak truthfully. Pray daily. Leave everything else to God.
98. Shot for the moon and if you miss you will land among the stars.
99. Well behaved women seldom make history.
100. If you’re bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.
Motivational Quotes in English for Tumblr
Related Tags: Motivational Quotes in English, Motivational Quotes with Images, Motivational Quotes for Tumblr, Motivational Quotes for Work, Motivational Quotes for Students.