Today, I will share my best collection of Happy Autumn Quotes And Sayings with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest autumn quotes facebook covers and best autumn quotes and sayings which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh autumn pictures with quotes you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good autumn poems and quotes with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic autumn quotes pinterest.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more autumn quotes images so that you will always get the best autumn quotes goodreads.
Happy Autumn Quotes And Sayings for Tumblr
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this collection for you.
1. Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
2. Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.
3. I know the lands are lit, with all the autumn blaze of goldenrod.
4. The smell of autumn.
5. I feel like we’ve been falling down like these autumn leaves.
6. Autumn, the year’s last, loveliest smile.
7. Enjoy Autumn and be happy.
8. Keep calm and enjoy autumn.
9. The tints of autumn, a mighty flower garden blossoming under the spell of the enchanter, frost.
10. Autumn paints in colors that summer has never seen.
11. Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.
12. Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.
13. Comfy sweaters, warm drinks and pretty colors. I love autumn.
14. Welcome autumn be sweet please.
15. Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.
16. Its autumn and everybody feels like a disembodied spirit then.
17. The poetry of the earth is never dead.
18. No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
19. Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.
20. There is something incredibly nostalgic and significant about the annual cascade of autumn leaves.
21. It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life.
22. Now autumn’s fire burns slowly along the woods and day by day the dead leaves fall and melt.
23. Autumn in New York, why does it seem so inviting?
24. It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.
25. I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
26. Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.
27. Aprils have never meant much to me, autumns seem that season of beginning, spring.
28. I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.
29. Why is summer mist romantic and autumn mist just sad?
30. Autumn is as joyful and sweet as an untimely end.
31. She looked like autumn, when leaves turned and fruit ripened.
32. I enjoy the spring more than the autumn now. One does, I think, as one gets older.
33. Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers us more than gain in fruits.
34. An autumn garden has a sadness when the sun is not shining.
35. Give me juicy autumnal fruit, ripe and red from the orchard.
36. Autumn is no time to lie alone.
37. Leaves covered pavement like soggy cereal.
38. My soul is in a state of perpetual autumn.
39. Autumn is the time when love matures in gentleness.
40. An autumn forest is such a place that once entered you never look for the exit!
41. Crunching crinkling autumn leaves spiraling swirling in the breeze.
42. The sound of fallen autumn leaves crunching under your feet.
43. Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.
44. If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then autumn would be the magic hour.
45. I loved autumn, the one season of the year that god seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it.
46. Notice that autumn is more the season of the soul than of nature.
47. Each leaf plays a note in the symphony of autumn.
48. Is anything better than autumn days?
49. By all these lovely tokens September days are here, with summers best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.
50. There is a time in the last few days of summer when the ripeness of autumn fills the air.
51. It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the spring, who reaps a harvest in the autumn.
52. I saw old autumn in the misty morn stand shadowless like silence, listening to silence.
53. Unless a tree has borne blossoms in spring, you will vainly look for fruit on it in autumn.
54. My visit this autumn is an opportunity to continue that rich tradition of visits between Canterbury and Rome.
55. Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day.
56. In spring they lie flat at the first warmth, they ruin my summer and in autumn they smell of women.
57. Autumn burned brightly, a running flame through the mountains, a torch flung to the trees.
58. Falling leaves hide the path so quietly.
59. The Indian summer, the dead summer’s soul.
60. Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.
61. You can’t hide your true colours as you approach the autumn of your life.
62. The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools.
63. There is no season such delight can bring, as summer, autumn, winter and the spring.
64. Autumn is a season followed immediately by looking forward to spring.
65. Thy bounty shines in autumn unconfined, and spreads a common feast for all that live.
66. October’s poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter.
67. You ought to know that October is the first spring month.
68. Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.
69. Swinging on delicate hinges the autumn leaf almost off the stem.
70. Gardening imparts an organic perspective on the passage of time.
71. Autumn is the season of change.
72. Summer makes me drowsy. Autumn makes me sing. Winter’s pretty lousy, but I hate spring.
73. Beauty for some provides escape, who gain a happiness in eyeing the gorgeous buttocks of the ape or autumn sunsets exquisitely dying.
74. Autumn is springtime in reverse.
75. I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sunburnt leaves.
76. Winter is dead; spring is crazy; summer is cheerful and autumn is wise!
77. The music of the far away summer flutters around the autumn seeking its former nest.
78. Of all the seasons, autumn offers the most to man and requires the least of him.
79. Here is a harmony in autumn, and a lustre in its sky.
80. In autumn, don’t go to jewelers to see gold, go to the parks!
81. Autumn binds poetry in its own withered leaves.
82. The world is tired, the year is old, the faded leaves are glad to die.
83. The sun tires of summer and sighs itself into autumn.
84. Fallen leaves of tulip poplar rain- plastered everywhere. Autumn’s going out with a splat!
85. The last faded autumn leaflet hangs from a frozen branch, just a short fall from the tree to winter.
86. Autumn writes her own poetry, we are merely observers.
87. Autumn mornings, sunshine and crisp air, birds and calmness, year’s end and day’s beginnings.
88. Autumn is the hush before winter.
89. Wild is the music of autumnal winds amongst the faded woods.
90. Autumn doesn’t always promise that winter will come, but she works hard until every colored leaf has reached its destination.
91. At the close of a long hot summer, the appearance of the pumpkin heralds the welcome arrival of autumn.
92. Autumn is mature, reasonable and serious, it glows moderately and not frivolously.
93. Leaves, questioned by winter, fall.
94. Autumn is the perfect time to take account of what we’ve done, what we didn’t do, and what we’d like to do next year.
95. Winter dies into the spring, to be born again in the autumn.
96. Spring blossoms are fairy tales, autumn leaves are tragic dramas.
97. If spring betrays the summer, would autumn never arrive?
98. Light understands the colors of autumn, and she loves him for it.
99. I’m so glad I live in a world where there are October’s.
100. Don’t be afraid to fall.
Happy Autumn Quotes And Sayings with Pictures
Related Tags: Happy Autumn Quotes And Sayings, Autumn Quotes Tumblr, Autumn Quotes Facebook Covers, Autumn Tumblr Quotes, Autumn Quotes And Sayings, Autumn Pictures.