Today, I will share my best collection of Peter Pan Quotes Tumblr with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest Peter Pan Quotes Disney and best Peter Pan Quotes About Love which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh Peter Pan Quotes Never Grow Up you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good Best Peter Pan Quotes with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic Peter Pan Quotes Once Upon A Time.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more Peter Pan Quotes About Growing Up so that you will always get the best Peter Pan Quotes Never Say Goodbye.
Peter Pan Quotes Tumblr
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this Famous Peter Pan Quotes collection for you.
1. Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
2. Just think of happy thoughts and you’ll fly.
3. Take me to never land.
4. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.
5. A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet woman is usually mad.
6. Think of all the joy you’ll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye.
7. Faint hearts never won, Fair Lady.
8. Wait for me somewhere between reality and, all we’ve ever dreamed.
9. The second star to the right, shines in the night for you, to tell you that the dreams you have really can come true.
10. Oh, the cleverness of me.
11. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.
12. Second to the right and straight on till morning.
13. You know that place between sleep and wake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?
14. Wendy, one girl is more use than twenty boys.
15. When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.
16. I have the strangest feeling that I’ve seen that ship before a long time ago…
17. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You will have everything in life…
18. Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up.
19. Oh, and one more thing. When you return to the ship, tell the whole crew to help themselves to me best rum.
20. Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. Come with me where you’ll never, never have to worry about grown up things again.
21. To die would be an awfully big adventure.
22. They’ll sweetly drown you if you get too close.
23. If you were me, I’d be ugly.
24. I do believe in fairies, I do, I do.
25. I shall know when you give me one.
26. I want always to be a boy, and have fun.
27. I wasn’t crying about mothers. I was crying because I can’t get this shadow to stick. And I wasn’t crying.
28. Children who fall out of their prams when the nurse is not looking. If they are not claimed in seven days, they are sent to the Neverland.
29. Girls are much to clever to fall out of their prams.
30. Discipline. That’s what fathers believe in. We must spank the children immediately before they try to kill you again. In fact, we should kill them.
31. Well I will not grow up! You cannot make me! I will banish you like Tinkerbell.
32. You can’t catch me and make me a man.
33. Don’t say that. Every time someone says that, a fairy somewhere falls down dead.
34. And I’ll never find her if she’s dead!
35. How am I deficient?
36. I am the best there ever was!
37. To live would be an awfully big adventure.
39. There it is, Wendy; second star to the right and straight on till morning.
40. This won’t do. What’s the matter with you? All it takes is faith and trust. Oh! And something I forgot.
41. All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.
42. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.
43. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
44. When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
45. Wendy,” Peter Pan continued in a voice that no woman has ever yet been able to resist, “Wendy, one girl is more use than twenty boys.
46. All children, except one, grow up.
47. Never is an awfully long time.
48. Stars are beautiful, but they may not take part in anything, they must just look on forever.
49. Fairies have to be one thing or the other, because being so small they unfortunately have room for one feeling only at a time.
50. You need not be sorry for her. She was one of the kind that likes to grow up. In the end she grew up of her own free will a day quicker than the other girls.
51. God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December.
52. Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.
53. We are all failures- at least the best of us are.
54. If you cannot teach me to fly, teach me to sing.
55. I taught you to fight and to fly.
56. Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
57. If you have it, you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.
58. Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight: always try to be a little kinder than is necessary?
59. You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
60. I suppose it’s like the ticking crocodile, isn’t it? Time is chasing after all of us.
61. Can anything harm us, mother, after the night-lights are lit? Nothing, precious, she said; they are the eyes a mother leaves behind her to guard her children.
62. Just always be waiting for me.
63. The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
64. There is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies.
65. Life is a long lesson in humility.
66. All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again.
67. On these magic shores children at play are for ever beaching their coracles. We too have been there; we can still hear the sound of the surf, though we shall land no more.
68. It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness.
69. Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary.
70. I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!
71. The last thing he ever said to me was, Just always be waiting for me, and then some night you will hear me crowing.
72. Wendy, Wendy, when you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars.
73. Would you like an adventure now, or would like to have your tea first?
74. Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. Come with me where you’ll never, never have to worry about grown up things again. Never is an awfully long time.
75. I’m youth, I’m joy, I’m a little bird that has broken out of the egg.
76. Absence makes the heart grow fonder… or forgetful.
77. You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.
78. He was a poet; and they are never exactly grown-up.
79. In time they could not even fly after their hats. Want of practice, they called it; but what it really meant was that they no longer believed.
80. Boy, why are you crying?
81. Nonsense. Young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older, and then before you know it, they’re grown.
82. The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another, and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it.
83. One could mention many lovable traits in Smee. For instance, after killing, it was his spectacles he wiped instead of his weapon.
84. Sir, you are both ungallant and deficient! How am I deficient? You’re just a boy.
85. And thus it will go on, so long as children are gay and innocent and heartless.
86. I don’t want to go to school and learn solemn things.
87. I’ll teach you how to jump on the wind’s back, and then away we go.
88. Take care, lest an adventure is now offered you, which, if accepted, will plunge you in deepest woe.
89. Years rolled on again, and Wendy had a daughter. This ought not to be written in ink but in a golden splash.
90. Nobody really wants us. So let us watch and say jaggy things, in the hope that some of them will hurt.
91. I am the best there ever was!
92. People who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.
93. Forever is a very long time Peter.
94. Our life is a book to which we add daily, until suddenly we are finished, and then the manuscript is burned.
95. Two is the beginning of the end.
96. He was never more sinister than when he was most polite…
97. No matter how hard we try to be mature, we will always be a kid when we all get hurt and cry.
98. Odd things happen to all of us on our way through life without our noticing for a time that they have happened.
99. Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience… and pimples.
100. Shoot the Wendy bird!
Peter Pan Quotes Disney
Related Tags: Peter Pan Quotes Tumblr, Peter Pan Quotes Disney, Peter Pan Quotes About Love, Peter Pan Quotes Never Grow Up, Best Peter Pan Quotes, Peter Pan Sayings.