Today, I will share my best collection of ‘Soccer Quotes for Girls – Soccer Quotes for Boys’ with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best Quotes About Soccer – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest ‘Inspirational Soccer Quotes’ and best ‘Soccer Inspiration Quotes’ which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my Soccer Inspirational Quotes collection with more fresh ‘Soccer Quotes Messi’ you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest good ‘Soccer Is Life Quotes’ with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more fantastic ‘Team Quotes Soccer’.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more ‘Soccer Quotes Tumblr’ so that you will always get the best ‘Nike Soccer Quotes’
Soccer Quotes with Images for Tumblr
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this Motivational Soccer Quotes collection for you.
1. If you want to see me, you must be quick. If you want to catch me, you must be fast. If you want to beat me, you must be kidding.
2. Soccer isn’t something that you can fake, it’s a feeling, a passion, a lifestyle. If you don’t live, eat, sleep, and breath soccer, then you are not a true Soccer Player, you just wear the jersey.
3. Every moment you spend not playing soccer, someone out there is getting better than you.
4. Soccer isn’t Just a game anymore it’s a lifestyle.
5. If you ask why I play soccer, I ask you why you breathe.
6. Give a man a soccer ball, he plays for a moment. Teach a man to play soccer, he plays for a life time.
7. They ask me why I play soccer, I ask them why don’t they.
8. 7 days without soccer makes one weak.
9. Soccer is life, I was born to play soccer and I will die playing soccer…that is why I need to live it out!
10. A great soccer player is never content with their performance.
11. Soccer small word, easy to spell, difficult to understand, Impossible to live without.
12. It’s the way you feel when you step on the field that lets you know you couldn’t live without this sport.
13. Lots of people think soccer’s stupid…that’s because when they tried to play the got their a kicked!
14. Breathe soccer, eat soccer, live soccer I’m not crazy, just passionate.
15. Life is like soccer, we need Goals.
16. If there’s no soccer in heaven I’m not going.
17. Anyone who thinks Sunshine is happiness, has never played Soccer in the rain!
18. Soccer is more than a ball and some goals. Soccer is the reason I wake up every day and breath.
19. Those who were not good enough to play soccer had to create a lame sport called football.
20. If you don’t have the heart to play Soccer, well then you might as well give up, because Soccer will eat your heart out.
21. Soccer isn’t soccer without passion.
22. The best part about indoor soccer is getting to take your anger out on the other team by smashing them into walls.
23. Soccer is like a poem, you write it with your soul and heart, but you say it with your feet.
24. Soccer is like your best friend, it’s always there for you when no one is.
25. Soccer is life. If you’re born with it you’ll die with it and play it for the rest of your life.
26. Practice perfect today, play like a champion tomorrow.
27. Give the opponents more than one reason to stare at your feet.
28. The world needs peace; the world needs soccer!
29. The soccer ball may be on the field, but the game is always in the player.
30. Baseball is for people who can’t play soccer.
31. If soccer was easy it would be called cheer leading.
32. It’s hard to beat someone who never quits.
33. Keep calm and play soccer.
34. I learned all about life with a ball at my feet.
35. What I do is play soccer, which is what I like.
36. It’s not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference.
37. It may not be my profession, but it will always be my passion.
38. My love for Soccer is impossible to explain.
39. Eat, sleep, play soccer.
40. Keep working even when no one is watching.
41. If you think I’m cute now, until you see me in my Soccer Jersey.
42. Soccer invented by men perfected by women.
43. Forget the glass slippers this princess wear soccer cleats.
44. Just give me a ball a field and someone to embarrass.
45. It took a basketball player to win a soccer game.
46. Goals are attained not by strength but by perseverance.
47. The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.
48. It’s in my blood.
49. Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to football (soccer).
50. Never curse the ball… For it is you who is controlling it.
51. Soccer- the Universal Language.
52. If soccer was easy it would be called cheer leading.
53. Baseball is for people who can’t play soccer.
54. There is no better feeling than stepping out on that field and stunning them all by doing what none of them thought you could.
55. I grew up with a ball at my feet and that’s why I believe I am living the best life I could be living, if soccer isn’t your life, don’t play it.
56. Never go through life without goals.
57. Soccer is a music all on its own. Listen to it, it’s called the back of the net.
58. If you think soccer is stupid then come give it a try. We will kick you to the curb.
59. Offense sells tickets and defence wins the game.
60. Once you play soccer. You love it once you love it. You live it. Once you live it. You cannot live without it.
61. Blood clots. Bones heal. Tears dry. Suck it up, it’s just soccer!
62. Soccer, it’s not how quick you are its how quick you play.
63. Live laugh. Love soccer.
64. Who ever said that soccer was stupid, obviously never could play the sport themselves.
65. Soccer can’t just be played. You have to honestly play it by heart to understand it.
66. Right from the start, I knew it wasn’t just a game, but the beginning of life.
67. You don’t learn soccer. When you’re born it comes in your blood?
68. Without Passion. You Can Never Play Soccer.
69. Eat. Sleep. Play Soccer. Eating and Sleeping optional!
70. It’s not how you start the game that counts, but how you end the game.
71. A penalty is a cowardly way to score.
72. The pros don’t love soccer because they are good, they are only good because they love soccer.
73. Be the first to the ball and the last to give up.
74. Losing a soccer game is like a breakup, it stays on your mind.
75. If I haven’t passed out I haven’t worked hard enough.
76. Pain is only temporary but regret can last forever.
77. A goalie has one goal, to deny yours
78. All work and no soccer makes everybody a dull person.
79. The person that said winning isn’t everything never won anything.
80. Soccer or hockey? If you say hockey go die.
81. We have the balls to score on your turf!
82. Life without soccer. Isn’t worth living!
83. Soccer isn’t about winning or losing, it’s about playing the sport you love.
84. When you are alone. Soccer is always waiting!
85. Respect the training. Honour the commitment. Cherish the results.
86. Practice like you play.
87. They ask me why I play soccer, I ask them why they breathe.
88. Life without Jesus, is like Soccer without the Ball.
87. Never give up on soccer if you can’t go a day without playing it!
88. Rain delays are for baseball. Soccer players play in any weather.
89. Your soccer team is your second family.
90. Soccer isn’t just a sport it’s a lifestyle! You either take it or succeed or you don’t and wish you did!
91. Soccer is love. Soccer is passion me I love soccer you know you can’t explain your first love it just happens.
92. Soccer. One sport. One team. One love.
93. A good soccer player, is someone who practices till exhaustion when no one is watching.
94. Soccer will be there for you even when others are not, that moment you step on the field you are one with the game.
95. What you want to date me, and you want to go out tomorrow. Sorry I have soccer.
96. Play hard, play smart, play together, play to win.
97. Soccer is life. Everything else is just details!
98. Winners train, losers complain.
99. Soccer’s a sport of action cheerleading’s a sport of annoyingness.
100. People hate soccer because they can’t handle it.
Soccer Quotes and Sayings
- Best Attitude Quotes
- Best Happiness Quotes
- Best Friendship Quotes
- Best Thank You Quotes
- Best Farewell Quotes
Related Tags: Soccer Quotes for Girls, Soccer Inspiration Quotes, Cute Soccer Quotes, Soccer Is Life Quotes, Soccer Player Quotes, Team Quotes Soccer, Soccer Quotes Tumblr, Motivational Soccer Quotes.