Suicide Quotes And Sayings for Tumblr: Today, I will share my best collection of ‘Suicide Quotes And Sayings‘ with you. Which you can share with your friends on the Tumblr, Facebook & WhatsApp. So, that you don’t need to surf all the website for the same. Also, we have to make sure to make this list best of best – ultimate collection for you.
I have only chosen latest ‘Suicide Quotes for Tumblr:‘ and best ‘Suicide Quotes for Facebook which you will surely like it. I also advise you to bookmark our page. So, that when I update my collection with more fresh ‘Suicide Quotes for Facebook‘ you will get the benefits of it.
However, you can also suggest Sad Suicide Quotes That Make You Cry with us in the commenting section. So, that we can update our collection with more heart touching suicide prevention quotes.
From my side, I will make sure to update this collection with more suicide quotes tumblr so that you will always get the best suicide awareness quotes.
Suicide Quotes And Sayings for Tumblr
Lastly, I want to say that to make this collection updated for you. I need your help – wherein you just need to promote my collection with your friends, and I will update this collection for you.
1. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problem.
2. People who die by suicide don’t want to end their life. They want to end their pain.
3. It is always consoling to think of suicide. In that way one gets through many a bad night.
4. Suicide. It’s the one mistake you won’t live to regret.
5. Suicide isn’t cowardly. I’ll tell you what is cowardly; treating people so badly that they want to end their lives.
6. If I had no sense of humour. I would long ago have committed suicide.
7. Suicide doesn’t kill people, sadness kills them.
8. Suicide is man’s way of telling god, you can’t fire me – I quit.
9. Why did you try kill yourself? You told me to happy.
10. Suicidal people…. Are just angels who want to go home.
11. But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself.
12. The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night
13. The only difference between a suicide and a martyrdom really is the amount of press coverage.
14. Suicide does not mean there was no killer.
15. People do not die from Suicide. They die due to sadness.
16. Nothing can stop me now because I don’t care anymore.
17. I’m the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide. Then suddenly everyone had a class with her.
18. Suicide is the remedy of pain.
19. He killed himself for wanting to live.
20. People say that suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem, but sometimes that problem isn’t so temporary.
21. Suicide is not so much the desire to die, as it is the fear of living.
22. Suicide is not the answer, crying is not the answer, but of all that it is not easy to hold the tears in.
23. Suicide is the most sincere form of self- criticism.
24. No man ever threw away life while it was worth keeping.
25. Your skin isn’t paper so don’t cut it. Your life isn’t a film so don’t end it. Life is hard but if you rough it out you’ll learn what true happiness is.
26. No one ever lacks a good reason for suicide.
27. What’s ironic about suicide is that you really hurt everyone else more than yourself.
28. I don’t think that God is present on this earth because if her presence is there then nobody should get hurt that badly that they commit suicide.
29. People who can put a gun to their head, swallow pills, slit their wrist etc. aren’t cowards, they’re brave in a dark way.
30. Love is the sweetest and slowest form of suicide.
31. Suicide doesn’t end the pain. It just gives it to someone else.
31. Taking your life is just an excuse to run away from your problems. Permanently.
32. You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.
33. To make yourself something less than you can be – that too is a form of suicide.
34. It’s not suicide if you do it wrong.
35. If I had no sense of humour, I would long ago have committed suicide.
36. Suicide is not a blot on anyone’s name; it is a tragedy.
37. All healthy men have thought of their own suicide.
38. Life is only a long and bitter suicide, and faith alone can transform this suicide into a sacrifice.
39. Suicide is the punctuation mark at the end of many artistic careers.
40. Self-pity is a sin. It is a form of living suicide.
41. It is matrimonial suicide to be jealous when you have a really good reason.
42. Suicide is the moment in which the anticipated pain of loss from loved ones and others is outweighed by one’s own personal grief.
43. Suicide is just getting the pain and passing it on to someone else.
44. Emotional abuse is the leading reason of suicide victims.
45. The real reason for not committing suicide is because you always know how swell life gets again after the hell is over.
46. Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live.
47. I couldn’t commit suicide if my life depended on it.
48. Fake smile, Dead eyes, Scratched wrist, Bruised thighs, White pills, l Loaded gun Roped tied, Suicide.
49. Women are constantly trying to commit suicide for love, but generally they take care not to succeed.
50. It’s better to have a gay life of it than to commit suicide.
51. The foolish rush to end their lives. Only the steadfast soul survives.
52. Suicide is not something I owe you or yours.
53. Nine men in ten are would-be suicides.
54. There is but one true philosophical problem and that is suicide.
55. To be or not to be. That’s not really a question.
56. Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
57. People rarely bring flowers to a suicide.
58. Suicide seemed to me the greatest kind of freedom, a release from everything, from a life that had been ruined a long time ago.
59. Suicide is the role you write for yourself. You inhabit it and you enact it. All carefully staged—where they will find you and how they will find you. But one performance only.
60. When one realizes that his life is worthless he either commits suicide or travels.
61. Suicide only really frightens those who are never tempted by it and never will be, for its darkness only welcomes those who are predestined to it.
62. No one ever lacks a good reason for suicide.
63. Drunkenness is temporary suicide.
64. It would have been so pointless to kill himself that, even if he had wanted to, the pointlessness would have made him unable.
65. The thought that I might kill myself formed in my mind coolly as a tree or a flower.
67. Hope is a necessity for normal life and the major weapon against the suicide impulse.
68. The language of love letters is the same as suicide notes.
69. Once you are married, there is nothing left for you, not even suicide.
70. What’s the big fucking deal—Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out all right.
71. Every bad institution of this world ends by suicide.
72. There is something great and terrible about suicide.
73. Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
74. The great thing about suicide is that it’s not one of those things you have to do now or you lose your chance. I mean, you can always do it later.
75. Never attempt to murder a man who is committing suicide.
76. That’s the thing about suicide. Try as you might to remember how a person lived his life, you always end up thinking about how he ended it.
77. No one ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have tried while trying to write one.
78. When you’re young and healthy you can plan on Monday to commit suicide, and by Wednesday you’re laughing again.
79. If you don’t do it my way, I suggest you commit suicide.
80. Nothing in my life has ever made me want to commit suicide more than people’s reaction to my trying to commit suicide.
81. Suicide doesn’t solve your problems. It only makes them infinitely, un-countably worse.
82. Suicide leaves everyone feeling guilty.
83. The Suicide, as she is falling, Illuminated by the moon, Regrets her act, and finds appalling the thought she will be dead so soon.
84. In the case of the Japanese, they usually commit suicide before they make any apology.
85. Suicide creates a monstrous emotional upsurge of shame and guilt. Everyone participates in feeling responsible and even shamed at knowing the suicidal candidate. If these feelings are not healed the vampire of suicidal death can strike again and again.
86. No man ever threw away life while it was worth keeping.
87. No neurotic harbours thoughts of suicide which are not murderous impulses against others redirected upon himself.
88. The world is full of friends of suicide victims thinking if I had only made that drive over there, I could have done something.
89. Would Hamlet have felt the delicious fascination of suicide if he hadn’t had an audience, and lines to speak?
90. Suicide is much easier and more acceptable in Hollywood than growing old gracefully.
91. Suicide-the only offence against the Laws for which men cannot devise a punishment.
92. Did you really want to die? No one commits suicide because they want to die. Then why do they do it? Because they want to stop the pain.
93. The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night.
94. The man who kills a man kills a man. The man who kills himself kills all men. As far as he is concerned, he wipes out the world.
95. If you are looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it.
96. The person who completes suicide, dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths, trying to relive those terrible moments and understand …Why?
97. The obsession with suicide is characteristic of the man who can neither live nor die, and whose attention never swerves from this double impossibility.
98. I’m a suicide. I walked right spang over the edge of life and disappeared. Splash! Bubble-bubble! There goes nothing.
99. When your principles seem to be demanding suicide, clearly it’s time to check your premises.
100. You realize that suicide’s a criminal offense – In less enlightened times they’d have hung you for it.
Suicide Quotes And Sayings for Tumblr
Related Tags: suicide quotes, suicide prevention quotes, quotes about suicide, suicide quotes that make you cry, suicide quotes tumblr, suicide awareness quotes.